Graduate FP&A Analyst
Global Business Services
- Central London
- £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) + study
Our Client, a division of a FTSE 100 Company and a world leader in their market is looking for an FP&A Analyst to support the FP&A Manager. The successful candidate will be a key part of the divisional Finance team, supporting timely and accurate division-wide financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting. This is a newly created role and is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual studying towards an accounting qualification.
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare analysis of consolidated divisional financial information, ensuring accuracy and consistency, throughout the monthly reporting cycle.
- Preparation of interim and year end results analysis to stakeholders, including Group board, divisional board and regional management teams.
- Support analysis of divisional performance required for quarterly/monthly business updates to Group board
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the whole division, including preparing consolidated information and presentation of data to senior management. This includes dealing directly with cost centre owners/board members to forecast accurate costs.
- Work with senior divisional stakeholders to design and execute management information leveraging the businesses investment in SAP enhancements and BW reporting tool.
- Support the divisional strategy process, providing financial analysis to the Business strategy team and prepare a P&L, balance sheet and cash flow for the five year plan.
- Maintain open and clear lines of communications between the divisional HQ and the business units throughout the world.
- Maintain effective communication with divisional Board members and senior stakeholders at divisional HQ.
Strong academics, recent graduate and be working towards a recognised accounting qualification. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
Strong analytical skills, using historical financial information, strategic plan or forecast data. Record of delivering business performance improvement is a plus.
Strong Excel skills.
A conscientious approach to reporting and thirst for analysis and problem solving. Team player with ambition and self-motivation.
Excellent communication skills and influencing skills. The position needs to work across all the business units. Experience of dealing with large organisations and consolidations is an advantage.
Comfortable working with different cultures.
Experience working with SAP is an advantage.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO50523. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.