Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Private Equity Group
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £400 - £450 per day
Our Client, a global private equity group is looking for Senior Financial Reporting Manager to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial accounting and reporting of an FCA regulated capital markets business and a group of corporate companies. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong technical accountant with some experience in regulatory reporting looking to gain experience of working in a high profile private equity business. Starting in the next few weeks, this is likely to be a fifteen month temporary assignment.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports for review. Including quarterly CRDIV returns, annual ICAAPs, resolution and recovery plans.
- Keeping on top of new regulatory standards that impact our regulated entity.
- Preparation of quarterly EMEA regulatory summary for submission to the board.
- Preparation of monthly management packs – balance sheet reconciliations, transfer pricing, variance analysis etc. for review.
- Contributing to the preparation of annual financial statements and working with auditors to ensure statutory deadlines are achieved.
- Strong academics. Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience working within a financial services environment or comparable corporate environment.
- Experience of preparing / contributing to the statutory accounts (UK GAAP) and audit process.
- Good understanding of the UK regulatory environment and new prudential regime for investment firms.
- Experience of preparing/contributing to CRDIV quarterly submissions, ICAAPs, Resolution and Recovery plans.
- Good understanding of using SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Good understanding of using the FCA Gabriel website and K-Helix or a similar system.
- Some exposure/knowledge of UK Corporation Tax and VAT.
- Detail orientated and accurate.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Organised and focused on delivering work to deadlines.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO50546. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.