NetSuite AP and Expenses Accountant
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate, with at least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience, to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial tech business based in central London. The successful candidate will be involved in the implementation of NetSuite, in addition to taking ownership of both the Accounts Payable and Expenses functions.
- Assist with the implementation of NetSuite.
- Review purchase order requests from all areas and locations of the business.
- Coordinate appropriate internal approvals for purchase orders.
- Enforce compliance with company procurement policies.
- Maintain accurate supplier data, including bank details.
- Match supplier invoices to approved purchase orders.
- Co-ordinate and resolve queries with budget-holders and vendors.
- Prepare regular payment run schedules and related journal entries.
- Review vendor contracts, agreements and invoices.
- Reconcile supplier, contractor and employee accounts as part of the monthly financial close.
- Prepare purchase ledger and other related journal entries, including VAT/GST.
- Manage employee expense processes.
- Enforce compliance with internal travel and expense policies.
- Provide regular reports and updates on KPIs.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects and information requests from internal and external stakeholders, including auditors and service providers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Experience using NetSuite or similar solutions.
- Experience within the tech/software industry highly advantageous.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, IF functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Hands-on and detail-orientated.
- Effective communicator and problem-solver.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO50613.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.