Group Reporting Accountant
- Temporary & Contract
- West London
- £350-£400 limited company per day dependent on experience.
Our client, a global business services group, is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to report to the Group Reporting Manager, located in West London. The successful candidate would sit as a key member of the Group Reporting team, seeing the production of monthly management accounts, forecasting and budgets, whilst supporting the year end process.
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS 16 in local ledgers.
- Consolidate and prepare both the monthly management accounts, and the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, providing a commentary and analysis of the results.
- Assist in the creation of the year end statutory financial statements.
- Generate reports from the Group's consolidation system and Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management, whilst working with the finance team to ensure the integrity of both the data and process itself.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual Officer for National Statistics returns.
- Open to assist in ad-hoc projects in order to analyse and improve the quality of group reporting.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post-qualified experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, or a large accounting practice with group management and statutory reporting.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of the business.
- Administrative and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Advanced technical accounting knowledge and MS office skills. Experience of working with group consolidation systems is beneficial.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO50666.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.