KPI & Group Management Reporting Analyst
Professional Services Company
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £350 limited company per day
Our client, an innovative business outsourcing and professional services company, is looking for a KPI and Group Management Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate would be extracting, capturing and coordinating the metrics for all management and board reporting. This role sits alongside the functional and divisional operations, with close collaboration on report development.
- Coordination and extraction of all management and board reporting.
- Assist with the new performance dashboard programme and month end reporting.
- Collaborate closely with the functional and divisional operations in report development.
- Design data templates, visualisations, and reports for both KPI and month end reporting.
- Support the streamlining of group finance and the automation of both the KPI and management reporting processes.
- Provide support for the monthly production of KPI reports in PowerBi.
- Financial background with experience of working in management reporting.
- Knowledge of data structures.
- Experience of SQL enquiries and data extraction, with the ability to aggregate complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to adhere to agreed timescales effectively and work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- IT system knowledge (Axiom, Power BI, SAP).
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of added value, whether it be on a project, or continuous improvement.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO50667. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.