Interim M&A Associate
Global Strategy Consultancy
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London / Remote
- £400 - £440 per day, depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced M&A Associate to join a global Strategy Consultancy firm for an initial three-month assignment. The successful candidate will assist with the company's global acquisition strategy; this will require expert modelling skills and at least 5 years' experience within corporate finance. Immediate start required.
- Analyse financial and market data regarding acquisition targets.
- Undertake robust financial and commercial modelling activities.
- Assist with the global portfolio of activity, with acquisitions being made across multiple countries.
- Liaise with selling organisations confidently and efficiently.
- Reporting to the Global Head of M&A.
- Degree educated with an excellent academic record. Accounting qualification preferred.
- c5 years' experience within corporate finance, M&A or transactional services, ideally with Big 4 training.
- Expert Excel and modelling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A go-getter who can establish expertise quickly and be credible.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO50814.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.