Group Reporting Accountant
- Temporary & Contract
- West London
- £350 limited company per day
Our client, a global business services group based in West London, is seeking a Group Reporting Accountant to report to the Group Reporting Manager. The successful candidate would sit as a key member of the Group Reporting team, overseeing the production of monthly management accounts, forecasting and budgets whilst supporting the year-end process. This role will require an early January start and is likely to be a three-month assignment.
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS 16 across local ledgers.
- Consolidate and prepare the monthly management accounts, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, providing a commentary and analysis of the results.
- Assist in the creation of the year-end statutory financial statements.
- Generate reports from the group's consolidation system and Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management whilst working with the finance team to ensure the integrity of both the data and the process itself.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual returns to the Office of National Statistics.
- Assist as required in ad-hoc projects in order to analyse and improve the quality of group reporting.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post-qualified experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment or a large accounting practice with exposure group management and statutory reporting.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to confidently liaise with individuals across all levels of the business.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Advanced technical accounting knowledge and MS office skills.
- Experience of working with group consolidation systems is beneficial.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO50913.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.