Yardi Business Analyst
- £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
The Yardi Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Yardi Applications team in organising ongoing projects and change management. This involves creating and monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. The successful candidate will have previous project / change management experience and will have worked in the property management / real estate industry in the past.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Work with business unit Project Champions and stakeholders to prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings and report on project progress.
- Ensure that project deadlines are met and changes are actioned.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Assist in developing and creating project strategies.
- Ensure that projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support training efforts, during project and post project implementation.
- Provide input, document requirements, process creation and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and coaching support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study preferable.
- Experience within the property management industry or using corporate real estate systems.
- Experience with financial systems (e.g. SAP, MRI, JD Edwards).
- 2+ years’ experience with project/change management.
- Pan European experience a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high pressure environments.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO51291.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.