Yardi Systems Project Coordinator
- £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
The Yardi Systems Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Yardi Applications team with system administration, organising ongoing projects and change management. This involves working with the system administration team on support management; creating and monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. In order to achieve this, they will draw on extensive knowledge of the Yardi suite of products and their use in Business environments.
Yardi System Application support
- Providing input, document requirements & processes and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Providing assistance, guidance, and support to the Yardi users as needed.
- Assisting team members to meet the organisation's expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment.
- Developing and managing testing plans, the creation of test scripts and enabling feedback assessment.
- Providing support to ticket solutions and investigations.
- Enabling the project management of initiatives within Yardi Operations, working closely with internal and external resources; the deployment of new Yardi modules; data onboarding; report development; documentation and learning; system upgrades; integration with other IT systems.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate and distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assisting in development and creation of project strategies.
- Creating and maintaining a project management calendar.
- Assist in determining project changes and actions.
- Working with business Project Champions and stakeholders to prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings and reporting on project progress.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed and undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Support the development and implementation of project change management programs.
- Support change management activities.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study preferable.
- 5+ years’ experience with Yardi Voyager 7S platform including System Administration or Support or Implementations and knowledge of end to end processes.
- Experience of working with multiple teams in fast paced environments.
- Experience of project management highly desired.
- Experience with financial systems (e.g. SAP, MRI, JD Edwards) highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high pressure environments.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO51291.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.