Qualified Financial Analyst
Private Equity Firm
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London/Remote
- £300 - £320 per day
Our client, a global private equity firm, is seeking a Qualified Financial Analyst to join their Fund Reporting team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and is likely to have trained with a top 10 accounting firm. This role is ideal for an individual who is keen to work as part of a dynamic and busy finance team. This is initially a 3-month assignment but with the option to extend.
- Working with the Investment and Execution (Legal) teams to remain fully informed regarding deal progress, ensuring sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses whilst maximising returns to investors.
- Delivering a weekly reporting pack to senior management to be used to drive the strategies mentioned above. This pack includes cash reconciliations, material movements and a review of investments that have been made by the funds (as well as deals in the pipeline).
- Working alongside the Fund Administrators to maximise investor returns by timing capital calls and distributions to investors appropriately.
- Working with the Fund Administrators to produce accurate and complete quarterly accounts which reflect recent deal activity and any appropriate changes in presentational requirements.
- Partnering with the Investor Relations team in the preparation of materials which summarise the position of the funds for investors.
Qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with an excellent academic background.
Familiarity with senior stakeholder interaction.
Knowledge of company valuation approaches.
Experience working alongside administrators/third party providers will be advantageous.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO51486.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.