- Temporary & Contract
- Central London / Remote
- £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Our client, a global eCommerce fashion retailer, is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team for an initial six-month contract. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with large quantities of data, able to present to a wide audience - including senior management - and have the drive and ambition to independently move projects forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced business on a global scale.
- Preparation of the Group’s monthly and quarterly business review packs for management and the board. This includes, but is not limited to, the analysis of financial results, non-financial KPIs and explanation of variances versus budget, forecast and last year.
- Liaison with the regional FP&A teams to understand local business performance and provide detailed insight at a Group level.
- Support in the preparation of external results announcements and presentations, working closely with the Financial Reporting team, Investor Relations Director and Head of Communications.
- Play an active role in the development of the Finance strategy, working on key Finance projects and systems developments in the new reporting tool.
- Assist the FP&A team in the Group budgeting and forecast process, flash reporting and prepare ad hoc analysis as required.
- Previous experience in a financial planning & analysis role.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment; finance experience within a retail or e-commerce business would be an advantage.
- Friendly and outgoing with excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to drive own agenda whilst willingly supporting the team.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO51549.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.