- Central London
- £38,000 - £45,000 + study support + benefits
Our client, a private equity backed, market-leading property company, is seeking a Development Analyst to work within the Investment and Development team. The successful candidate will be good at multi-tasking, enjoy working with stakeholders and be studying towards an accounting qualification.
- Creation of content for board meeting packs.
- Review of quarterly reports from public companies in sector.
- Research and comparable analysis.
- Overseeing acquisition and development appraisals.
- Deal management.
- Overseeing valuation inspections.
- Forecast models (up to 5 years).
- Develop and manage the live lettings stats database.
- Creation and development of long term cashflow forecasts.
- Element of financial planning and analysis across property portfolio.
- Graduate with excellent academics – 2:1 degree or above, ideally from a Russell Group university.
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Prior industry experience is a distinct advantage, with any real estate experience preferable.
- A proactive and organised individual who has a willingness to understand, learn and immerse themselves in the projects.
- Excellent Excel skills (including knowledge of pivot tables and v-lookups).
- Excellent people skills; warm and empathetic with a team ethos and professional and confident manner.
- Reliable, organised, diplomatic, energetic, sociable, presentable.
- A confident, self-motivated individual who takes initiative.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO51757.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.