- Central London
- £36,000 - £42,000 + benefits
Our client, a private equity-backed, market-leading property company, is seeking a skilled and experienced individual to join their Digital team as a Business Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, confident individual with strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy.
- Conduct and present feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establish key performance indicators.
- Monitor and evaluate overall project progress.
- Analyse project data and produce insights to optimize performance.
- Identify problems and shortfalls and propose solutions.
- Provide operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Prepare, review, and maintain project documentation and reports.
- Maintain project contracts and financials.
- Degree in business, administration, or a related field required, ideally 2:1 or above.
- Strong Excel skills required, SQL and Power BI experience desired.
- Experience with stakeholder and financial management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills; warm and empathetic with a team ethos and professional and confident manner.
- Reliable, organised, diplomatic, energetic, sociable, presentable.
- A confident, self-motivated individual who takes initiative.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO517573.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.