Finance Business Partner
- Central London
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client, a leader in the European healthcare market is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team. The successful candidate will be studying towards, or have nearly completed, their Accountancy qualification (ACCA or equivalent). The role will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner and will act as an intermediary between the Central Finance Team and the business operation. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing market leader, and gain valuable experience within the healthcare industry.
- Partner with the Divisional Operations Director of Support Services.
- Prepare and circulate monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Report and present performance upwards to Senior FBP, Lead FBP, CFO, COO and Ops leads.
- Investigate variances to the budget or forecast.
- Analyse costs to identify inefficiencies and act upon the results.
- Challenge and support the Operations on its P&L performance.
- Identify ways to make cost savings or drive growth.
- Forecast performance, developing annual budgets.
- Present performance to Senior FBP, Lead FBP, CFO, COO and Ops leads.
- Support the production of quality business cases.
- Support and make decisions about new hires, investments in equipment, etc.
- Develop pricing for new tests and other service enhancements.
- Interact with customers to make sure payments and charges between the organisations are up to date and disputes are resolved.
- Part-qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Experience of working across operational and corporate functions.
- Experience of running budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Able to demonstrate examples of process improvement.
- Experience within the healthcare industry is desirable.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with non-financial managers.
- Credible and confident presenter.
- Experience using SAP is desirable.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management.
- Has an independent and proactive approach.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO51933.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.