Senior Finance Business Partner
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Our client, a developing digital media brand, is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will manage a team of four and provide financial support, analysis and guidance to both the business and finance team and support all aspects of financial analysis and management. This is a twelve-month fixed-term contract starting as soon as possible.
- Manage a team of four to complete month/quarter / year-end management accounts.
- Prepare variance analysis and produce in-depth analytical reviews of key P&L and balance sheet items.
- Ensure costs and revenues are captured in accordance with internal policies.
- Budget and forecast balance sheet movements to assist with cash flow management.
- Produce detailed weekly and monthly reporting.
- Produce quarterly forecasts and annual budgets and assist with ad hoc projects.
- Prepare presentation desks detailing the assumptions made in building the forecasts/budget.
- Add value to stakeholders, highlighting risks and opportunities, making recommendations to aid better business decisions.
- Manage and develop staff, ensuring best practice is in place.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Solid forecasting and balance sheet management experience.
- Strong communication skills and be confident to work with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong leadership skills in order to influence and guide the team effectively.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO51947.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.