Management / Corporate Accountant
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £65,000 - £75,000 pro rata depending on experience
Our client, a successful global private equity firm, is looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant to support the Senior Financial Controller for a 3-6 month assignment. The successful candidate with focus on the corporate accounting for the management company and the international subsidiaries within the group structure.
- Prepare and maintain the management company books and records as well as review the bookkeeping for the international subsidiaries.
- Prepare and present group monthly management accounts and reporting pack to senior management.
- Review the monthly recharges to the funds and articulate with administrators for settlement.
- Cash management / treasury including the coordination of the accounts payable and receivable processes, cash forecasts, hedging requirements, review of expense claims and FX policies.
- Run and lead the weekly payment process.
- Corporate tax reporting (including corporation and partnership tax), monthly VAT reporting and engage with tax advisors as required.
- Review FCA returns prepared by third party advisors.
- Improve systems and processes and lead ad-hoc projects.
- Highly numerate and detail orientated qualified Accountant.
- Prior experience with group consolidations advantageous.
- Organised and able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Confident to work with a range of stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO52253.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.