Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Our client, a property development and investment business is looking for a motivated Management Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for business partnering, monthly management reporting, treasury management, budget and forecasting, loan monitoring and reporting as well as other ad-hoc tasks. The successful candidate will have strong management accounting skills and a track record of building and establishing stakeholder relations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and associated analysis and commentary.
- Business partnering with the wider business.
- Property accounting.
- Cost monitoring and reporting.
- Intercompany monitoring and reporting.
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Assist with year-end accounts reporting and preparation.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Treasury management to include cash planning for various entities.
- Loan monitoring, interest calculations and reporting to include funding transfers.
- Payment setup and authorisation support.
- Fixed asset and depreciation reporting.
- Handling ad hoc queries and information requests.
- Other duties as per business need.
- 5+ years' experience of working in a Finance department including 2 years+ as a management accountant.
- A people person with a track record of building and establishing stakeholder relations.
- Proactive, takes initiative and a problem solver with a curious mindset.
- Accurate with good attention to detail demonstrating pride in their work.
- A ‘right first-time’ approach.
- Ability and willingness to deal with both high level and detailed work.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to commit to time demands of the role.
- A team player.
- Intermediate Excel skills to include look ups and pivots.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO52279.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.