Global Entertainment Group
- £45,000 - £55,000 + study support depending on experience
Our client, a listed global entertainment group based in Uxbridge, is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be at the fial stage of their studies and have previously prepared financial and management accounts. Supporting the Finance Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing experience and work in a high-profile and dynamic team.
- Complete the transactional month-end close including prepayments and accruals, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Review intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Monthly review and analysis of operational results between actual, budget, and forecast.
- Completion and maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations for each entity, proactively resolving outstanding queries.
- Submit the monthly UK VAT return.
- Work with external Tax Accountants to ensure compliance with tax obligations.
- Assist with preparing EMEA statutory and compliance reports.
- Handle withholding tax documentation requests from HMRC for customers.
- Drive and support the external and internal audit requirements.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and business information support as required.
- Provide support to the accounts payable and receivable officers whenever required.
- Participate in systems and process improvements.
- Support business units in developing the overhead plan and forecast.
- Strong academics and studying towards ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Previous experience of month-end close and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working with stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and GL systems.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO523061.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.