Private Equity Fund
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £300 - £350 per day
Our client, an established private equity firm based in central London, is looking for a Financial Accountant to fulfill a dual role in supporting both the funds and corporate accounting functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently-qualified accountant with a keen interest in PE looking to build on their experience. This is a long-term temporary assignment and responsibilities will increase over time.
- Preparation of fund accounts, supplemental reports and investor statements.
- Responding to investor queries and audit confirmation requests.
- Cash management including payments made to/from the funds and monitoring cash flows in relation to both investment acquisitions and realisations.
- Assisting with the half-year and annual audit processes of the funds.
- Assisting with the submission of information to the UK, US and German tax advisors in relation to the annual fund tax reporting requirements.
- Assisting with fund administration and operations.
- Generally assisting with all ancillary matters concerning the funds.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the statutory audit process of the Group, consisting of individual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Assisting with UK corporate tax reporting including VAT.
- Cash management.
- Generally assisting with all ancillary matters concerning the corporate accounting function.
- Qualified Accountant with circa 2 years' PQE.
- Highly numerate with an "eye for detail".
- Well organised.
- Diligent and conscientious.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work autonomously and take the initiative.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO52438.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.