Group Reporting Accountant
PE Backed Industrials Business
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £300 - £350 a day PAYE, dependent on experience
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Group Reporting Accountant to join a high-profile team in central London for a global, highly acquisitive business on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will work within the Group Reporting and Financial Control team, partnering with various key finance stakeholders cross-border. The Group Reporting Accountant will assist with the year end, month end, support the year end audit and continuously drive process improvement.
- Assisting with the preparation of the year end annual report in conjunction with Group Communications team.
- Supporting with the interpretation of IFRS standards together with the application of judgement to determine recommendations on accounting treatment and completing technical memos for internal and external purposes.
- Supporting the Head of Reporting and Financial Control with the year end audit in providing information requested by the external auditors.
- Assisting with month end reporting, including the review and reporting of Group IFRS results.
- Offering proactive resolution of accounting queries from Shared Service Centres and local finance teams.
- Assisting with implementing financial controls and process improvements across the wider Group.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience working within professional accounting practice.
- Strong understanding of all IFRS technical accounting standards.
- Experience working in multicurrency environment and global business.
- Experience with consolidation, group reporting and exposure to board reporting.
- Flexible and comfortable with transformation setting.
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO52661.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.