- £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and study support, depending on experience
Our client, a leading private equity firm, is seeking a Fund Accountant to support their Finance team in a newly created role. The Fund Accountant will support the fund accounting and corporate entities during an exciting period of growth for the firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone studying towards an accounting qualification. The successful candidate will ideally be familiar with Fund Finance and working with administrators.
- Processing monthly and quarterly journals.
- Fund and portfolio reporting and monitoring.
- Dealing with investor requests, drawdowns, and distributions.
- Supporting the valuation and audit process for the funds.
- Fund cash flow reporting.
- Assisting in implementing financial procedures, controls, and system improvements.
- Strong academics and studying towards an accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Experience in private equity or fund finance is preferred.
- 2+ years of general ledger experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Collaborative approach with a keen desire to learn.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO52729.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.