Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
eCommerce / Tech / Retail
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £85,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading global eCommerce business based in Central London. Reporting to the Head of Group FP&A, the successful candidate will work closely with the Group CFO and the Board in providing insight and analysis to support this fast-growing business. This is a 12-month maternity cover contract starting ASAP.
- Carry out detailed P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet analysis, identifying business trends, risks and opportunities.
- Develop insight on business non-financial KPIs.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the Group CFO and Group Management Board to support business decision-making.
- Provide critique and challenge to regional data - from both a financial and operational perspective.
- Work closely with the Group IR Manager to support external results announcements.
- Lead the development of OneStream functionality for FP&A, working closely with the Senior Finance Systems Analyst for technical support.
- Build strong coaching relationships with regional teams to open up communication and trust, and share best practices.
- Manage process improvement projects.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly Group performance reporting for the Group Management Board.
- Improve and develop monthly business model reporting.
- Develop and enhance customer cohort analysis, identifying emerging customer behaviours and trends, analysing retention and repeat purchase behaviour.
- Coordinate competitor benchmarking analysis, working alongside the IR Manager and Strategy Director.
- Take the Finance lead in supporting the Business Intelligence team.
- Qualified accountant with a progressive record of success within a fast-moving, forward-thinking group/listed company environment.
- Highly analytical, able to draw conclusions from large data volumes at pace.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, to cut through complex issues and able to work with senior management.
- Strong Excel skills with experience using a Global EPM tool (i.e. Onestream, Hyperion/HFM).
- Team leadership and coaching/mentoring capabilities.
- Relevant industry experience is a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO52921.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.