- Temporary & Contract
- North London / Home Counties
- £65,000 - £70,000, depending on experience
Our client, a property development and investment business is looking for a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for business partnering, monthly management reporting, treasury management, budget and forecasting, loan monitoring and reporting as well as other ad-hoc tasks. The successful candidate will have strong management accounting skills and a track record of building and establishing stakeholder relations. The start date would ideally be 2nd January 2024, but can accommodate an earlier start.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Providing analysis and commentary on consolidated accounts to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Business partnering senior stakeholders across three developments.
- Revenue reporting and analysis and assist with annual budget preparation.
- Take lead in preparation of year end statutory accounts reporting and liaising with auditors/advisors.
- Overall responsibility for completeness and timeliness of bank reconciliations across all bank accounts.
- Review of monthly/quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Line management of Assistant Accountant.
- Continued review of processes within accounts, leading projects where needed.
- Qualified Accountant with strong technical and management reporting skills.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Proactive, takes initiative and a problem solver who is able to challenge where appropriate.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience in the property sector definitely advantageous.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: email@example.com quoting reference NBO53073.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.