Corporate Development Analyst
- Central London
- Competitive salary + bonus + package
Our client is an exciting, high growth business looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Corporate Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically-minded newly qualified ACA to join a global company, to assist with the analysis of portfolio data. The successful candidate will have previous experience within M&A, corporate finance or transaction services, will be bright and motivated, with a strong academic background and an immediate start is preferred.
- Company analysis - creating company profiles, including analysis of basic financial information.
- Creation of Data Rooms, including coordinating finances and answering queries.
- General industry and market research.
- Using research databases including deal databases to look at previous transactions.
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree educated with strong academics (2:1 or above).
- M&A/corporate finance/transaction services experience, gained within public practice.
- Excellent Excel skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong communication and organisational skills; able to multi-task.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Rory Miles: email@example.com quoting reference RM50373. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.