Chief Financial Officer
- Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus potential and carried interest.
We're acting to appoint a Chief Financial Officer on behalf of a European private equity firm. The appointee will have significant and progressive finance experience within private equity and already be operating at the Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer level.
Reporting directly to the Partners, the appointee will undertake a broad role covering all aspects of financial management and operational support of the business. Key repsonsibilities will include:
- structuring of the funds and LLP, both from a regulatory and taxation perspective;
- financial control of the business;
- delivery of the annual budget and preparation of management information for the Board and Partnership;
- building a 'best in class' finance function, capable of supporting the business throughout its planned growth phase;
- management of the finance team and recruiting additional staff;
- leading operational matters such as IT, HR / payroll, legal, compliance etc;
- development of the firm's reporting tools and processes;
- overseeing the annual audit process;and
- management of the firm's cost base and creating efficiencies where possible.
The appointee will be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with an excellent academic record. You must be an experienced private equity professional, operating at a Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer level already. You will have a holistic, in depth understanding of all areas of financial management of a private equity firm. However, we could also consider excellent candidates from other areas of alternative assets. You must be committed to forging an excellent working relationship with the partners, attentive to detail and possess strong communication skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SK49700.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.