Private Equity / Alternative Assets
- £55,000 - £70,000 base plus bonus and package
We're recruiting for a privately owned investment management business focussed on UK focussed investment.business. It's focused on long term capital gain and has an extremely diverse portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to take on.
This will be a broad supporting a Finance Director with exposure to the firm's funds and investments. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing accounting, finance and transactional support for a successful and mature long-term income fund (and its associated corporate entities) with investor commitments split into two sub-funds which are actively seeking to deploy capital.
- Assisted by the Finance Assistant, overseeing the tax, accounting and administration of the management company and various smaller entities within the group.
- Supporting the Finance Director in maintaining a sound control environment for the firm
- Development and monitoring of processes and procedures in relation to the finance function
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc projects that will often relate to the firm's investments
- Liasion with the company's auditors and other external service providers
We're seeking an audit trained, ACA qualified accountant from practice, ideally with 1-2 years post qualified experience.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.