Fund Controller and Transaction Support
Global Investment Management Firm
- £65,000 - £80,000 + good bonus potential
We're recruiting for the European Real Estate arm of a global investment business who are seeking to appoint a qualified accountant with real estate experience. The role reports to the Director of Fund Finance and will have a strong transactions focus.
This role will offer a broad remit across most aspects of finance at both a fund & investment level with a strong emphasis toward supporting the deal team with transaction execution:
- Supporting the investment team on the execution of deals, from both a tax and an accounting perspective
- Overseeing the fund reporting, accounting and control for the pan-European real estate private equity funds
- Managing relationships with third party fund administrators and other external advisors
- Fund liquidity management
- Oversight of tax across existing investments
- Production of quarterly accounts
- Providing tax support for disposals and aquisitions
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with real estate fund experience. We could either look at an audit trained ACA (or equivalent) with subsequent experience in real estate fund accounting. We could also look a Manager in the big 4 accounting firms with real estate M&A, Tax or audit experience. Finally, we could look at a qualified accountant with more generic real estate/property accounting experience outside of a fund context.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: email@example.com quoting reference SK51274.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.