Corporate Finance Director
- £110,000 - £150,000 base (commensurate with experience) + bonus
We're recruiting a Corporate Finance Director on behalf of a growing, multi-strategy investment manager. It is the collaboration of some of the industry's leading investors and has delivered exceptional returns in its short history. It's now a firmly established platform with well-founded growth plans and this is the perfect time to be joining.
The role will exist within a small, growing finance team as a direct report to the COO. Fundamentally, it will cover a broad range of responsibilities - you will need to be both 'hands-on' and able to credibly interface with Founders and other senior stakeholders in the business. It's a highly entrepreneurial and hands-on business and the broad nature of the role should be a key point of attraction for the right candidate. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, review, and management of all aspects of the Company financial accounts (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Preparation, review, and management of financial projections of the Company (and associated monitoring against targets)
- Preparation, review, and management of all tax matters of the Company
- Responsible for financial planning for all Company strategic objectives, including product and regional expansion / initiatives
- Management and oversight of the following:
- Transfer Pricing across Group Structure
- Cash management for the Company (invoice payment, FX trading, Liquidity management, etc.)
- Expense Management & Control
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Expense Allocation Policies for the Investment Funds
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
The appointee will be a qualified accountant and experienced Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Finance Director within Financial Services. Hedge Fund experience is helpful but not essential and we are looking to a high calibre candidate.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: email@example.com quoting reference SK51305.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.