Analyst - Business Management
- £50,000 - £60,000
We're recruiting a Business Management Analyst on behalf of an SME investment management firm. It was formed by a collection of high profile, industry heavyweight, veteran investors. It has been a runaway success, particularly in 2020 and in spite of the current European and global economic climate. International and UK expansion plans are underway and we looking for a bright, capable individual with some FS experience to provide analytical support to the front office.
The appointee will enjoy a varied role to provide commercial, analytical support to a busy front office trading desk. Example responsibilities include:
- Third Party Vendor Management
- Managing inventory and associated costs
- Engaging with key stakeholders to complete qualitative and quantitative reviews of third parties
- Investor services
- Working with different Eisler teams to complete investor reports and information requests
- Coordination with Fund Administrator
- Assisting with marketing registrations and regulatory filings
- Analysis of regulatory developments and potential business impacts
- Project Management responsibilities
You must have a degree from a Russell Group university and ideally a couple of years' experience in an investment bank or fund in either a front office role or business management team.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SK51341.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.