Transaction Due Diligence Associate
- £80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus
We are recruiting a Transaction Due Diligence Associate on behalf of a leading asset manager. The appointee will most likely be ACA qualified having reached Manager level in a 'Big 4' or similar accounting firm.
The appointee will undertake a broad, commercial and highly visible role within the firm. Example responsibilities include:
- Reviewing investment proposals.
- Sector and company research on investment opportunities.
- Reviewing due diligence reports, discussing findings with the team and highlighting key issues to the investment committee.
- Updating the investment committee on deal pipeline and proposals requiring approval.
- Reviewing investment models and other underlying assumptions behind investment committee proposals.
- Follow up on investment committee action points.
- Follow up with the asset management teams on 3 month plans for new investments.
- Arranging ad-hoc meetings to review portfolio company issues, including identifying issues for discussion.
The successful applicant will be an ACA qualified accountant (or equivalent) working in either a Big 4 or similar accounting firm within Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory, M&A, Valuations teams or a similar area. You will have gained post-qualification experience in financial due diligence, ideally with a sector focus on telecommunications, transportation, energy, infrastructure or related.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SK51958.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see: www.walkerhamill.com.