- Competitive salary + bonus
We're recruiting for a Fund Controller on behalf of a growing private equity firm. It's an extremely well-capitalised business with a small number of blue-chip, cornerstone investors. The new hire is a direct result of the growth of the firm which has a very strong track record in its short history to date.
This is a key role to support the CFO and Financial Controller. However, you will regularly interface with the investment team, partners and other senior members of the firm and may also need to respond to ad-hoc queries from investors. There will be a vast amount to learn about the structure and valuations of the firm's funds and investments. Examples of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver monthly fund reporting.
- Managing the month-end process & variance analysis.
- Prepare and deliver monthly carry schedules and reconciliations.
- Prepare and deliver GP/ Co-Investment reports.
- Prepare and deliver annual fund budgets and cashflow forecasts.
- Management of Fund Treasury.
- Organising and monitoring capital calls and distributions.
- Assistance with quarterly investment valuations.
- Oversee annual audits of Fund entities and liaise with external auditors.
- Review output of the fund administrator.
We are seeking a fully qualified accountant currently working for a third-party fund administration firm in a fund accounting role.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SK52296.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see: www.walkerhamill.com.