Private Credit Fund
- £80,000 - £120,000 base plus bonus and package
We're recruiting a Fund Controller for an established, pan-European focused private credit fund. It's a successful firm with an excellent track record. The role will suit a qualified accountant with experience working in either private credit/debt or private equity - the important point is to have close-ended fund accounting experience. The role has come about due to continued success and growth of the business.
This is a key hire in support of a recently appointed Chief Operations Officer. It's a newly created role and the appointee will be an important pillar around which the Chief Operations Officer will be able to build the team. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Fund control for various closed-ended funds covering corporate credit and real estate, and structured credit (significant growth in number of funds expected in the next 12 months)
- Acting as principal point of contact with administrator
- Reviewing work produced by the administrator’s accounting team
- Dealing with / raising issues with administrator
- Frequent catch ups to inform Luxembourg staff of new deals / upcoming sales / reporting deadlines
- Setting up fund schedules and processes for ongoing operations
- Internal reporting to Board and provision of insightful management information
The appointee must be a qualified accountant with private debt, private credit or private equity fund accounting experience.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SK52684.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see: www.walkerhamill.com.