Finance & Tax Analyst
- £60,000 - £65,000 base plus bonus and package
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Finance & Tax Analyst within our private equity client, based in London. The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified ACA or CTA from a reputable accounting practice firm.
This will be a broad role that will provide an excellent overview of the business, funds and investments. Example day-to-day tasks include:
- Review and assisting with the preparation of the management company financial reporting, investor reporting and fund financial statements
- Managing the relationship with the third-party administrators, tax advisors and external accounting firms and reviewing their output
- Maintaining variance to budget analysis and cash flow forecasts
- Assisting with the annual audit process
- Ensuring the continued integrity of tax and structuring elements of investments
- Review, input and co-ordination of various tax compliance processes
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified ACA or CTA, having trained within a reputable accounting practice firm.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: email@example.com quoting reference SK52936.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.