- £70,000 - £85,000 base plus bonus and package
We are recruiting for an established Financial Services firm focused on asset management, secured lending and corporate finance advisory. They've made a recent acquisition in the UK and we're looking for a qualified accountant to join as a Finance Manager to help support the growth of the business.
The appointee will have a broad remit across both the financial reporting as well as providing commercial support to forward-looking areas, such as financial planning and analysis. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for the validity of the financial records of various areas of the business
- Producing month-end management information, including actively looking at ways to improve efficiency
- Proactively driving change and implementing new financial processes and procedures across the business
- Reviewing management accounts and reconciling to supporting records
- Assist in transactional workflows, including raising debt, funds and equity
- Budgeting and forecasting across the business
- Supporting other areas of the business as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant working as a Financial Accountant in Banking or Asset Management.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SK52952.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.