- £75,000 - £110,000 base + good bonus potential + package
We're recruiting a Financial Controller on behalf of an established asset manager with approximately $2bn in AUM, a blue chip investor base and impressive track record. The role is a key support to the Director of Finance and a 'number 2' role within the team, covering all aspects of fund and management company finance.
This is a varied role as part of a small team and the appointee will enjoy regular interaction with the investment and asset management teams. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Accounting, tax, and administration of the funds, their related corporate entities and the management company
- Calculation of the fund’s semi-annual waterfall calculations and for administering distributions to investors.
- Liaison with the Fund Management team and the portfolio companies in relation to investment income and other investment matters
- Responding to investor queries.
- Preparation of monthly management information for Innisfree’s management committees.
- Treasury management, day-to-day oversight of the bank accounts.
- Payroll, staff benefits and corporate insurance policies, together with associated filings.
The appointee will be a qualified accountant working in a finance team within investment management, covering either fund or management company finance. This will be an excellent opportunity for an accountant to gain experience on the other side of finance.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SK53013.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.