Loan Closing Operations Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- London, UK
- £230 - £260 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Investment Bank for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will have previous experience of Loan Credit Agreements and loan closing within an Investment Bank.
- Monitor trading systems for new trades and confirm trades with outside clients.
- Draft, review and negotiate transfer documents (including trade confirmations & transfer certificates).
- Liaise with Legal, Compliance, Trading Desks, Agency and Servicing teams to ensure necessary approvals are obtained, pricing/cashflows are agreed, reconciled and settled within the system.
- High level of interaction with trading, sales and outside clients, as well as exposure to in-house lawyers, compliance, credit, regulatory teams and other Operations areas covering the trading desk.
- Prioritise and display flexibility, pay close attention to detail and display a high standard for accuracy and responsiveness. Have a positive attitude and work towards accomplishing team goals.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Knowledge and recent experience working of Bank Loans Closing, Servicing or Agency activity within an investment bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with demanding business people.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large and varied workload under time pressure.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.
- Professional approach and ability to communicate well directly with external parties such as borrowers, lenders and other agents.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS50304.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.