Part-Qualified FP&A Manager
- London, UK
- Up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a fast-paced and dynamic retail start up based in central London. They are looking to take on a permanent FP&A Manager to report directly into the CFO. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in planning and forecasting and the desire to develop their experience with a broad commercial role in a growing business.
- Planning and forecasting.
- Build and maintain group financial model.
- Work with the CFO to develop the annual budget and quarterly reforecast.
- Develop and maintain functional budgets with relevant business owners.
- Help to define and implement consistent budget KPIs across functions.
- Develop/maintain existing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ad hoc business performance reporting.
- Work with the Finance team to develop commercial insight.
- Support the CFO in developing board and investor-level analysis.
- Other cross-functional analytical support.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Prior experience in business forecasting and planning is essential.
- Strong financial modelling skillset.
- Proficient in using Excel.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Great time management skills, highly organised and a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS50473.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.