Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant
Property Investment Firm
- London, UK
- Up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a leading real estate private equity investment manager with an excellent track record within their sector. They are seeking a part-qualified accountant with 2+ years of experience within a finance team to join the company on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to commence their career within real estate private equity, with the potential to progress to a Fund Accounting-focused role.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Maintaining the Invoice Register for all entities.
- Reconciling purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements.
- Assisting with maintaining cashbooks.
- Reconciling credit card statements.
- Scanning and filing of documents.
- Managing emails in and out of the accounts payable mailbox.
- Processing monthly managing agent statements.
- Posting of journals to the General ledger and preparing management accounts.
- Assisting year end audit requests.
- Liaising with third party managing agents.
- Working capital analysis and payments.
- Degree educated with excellent academics.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar role, ideally within real estate and/or private equity.
- Part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA candidate.
- A "can do," hands-on attitude and the ability to work well both in a team and independently.
- Strong and confident interpersonal communication.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS50571.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.