Business Analyst - Equity Research
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London
- Circa £250 per day
Our client is a tier 1 investment bank based in the City. They are seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the implementation of MIFID II in their equity research division. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven candidate with previous experience in an investment banking environment to join a fast-paced and dynamic team where they can expand upon their experience.
- Assist in the production of Research Subscription Agreements/consumption data for clients as part of the division's MIFID II requirements.
- Analyse consumption data to identify anomalies and ensure accuracy.
- Support the workflow behind research pricing requests.
- Review and analyse client payment and consumption.
- Assist with management strategies/MIS projects and ad-hoc business administration
- Maintain research subscription databases.
- Respond to day-to-day, business-driven data requirements.
- Educated to degree level with a strong academic background.
- Previous relevant experience in an investment bank or similar environment.
- Previous work experience in data management.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manipulate large datasets.
- Excellent teamwork skills; ability to work with teams across the world as an integrated team member.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and trustworthiness.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Self-starter with ability to be proactive and priorities.
- Project management experience advantageous.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS50716.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.