Management Accountant – 4-month Contract
- Temporary & Contract
- Circa £300 per day, PAYE
Our client, a property investment firm based in central London, are looking to recruit a qualified management or statutory accountant to join their Finance team on an initial four-month basis. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a fast-paced corporate environment, and be keen to develop their experience within a dynamic team.
- Responsible for the production of monthly divisional management accounts including analysis of variances and production of commentary and KPIs.
- Liaison with the wider business to ensure that revenue, costs, assets and liabilities are correctly reported.
- Responsible for producing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Updating the monthly cash flows.
- Updating the monthly forecast.
- Assisting in the preparation of Group MI pack, Executive Team pack and Board reports.
- Provision of analysis and explanation to internal and external auditors.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the Group.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Demonstrable track record in a management accounting or statutory accounting role.
- Previous experience within a real estate or financial services environment will be advantageous.
- Hard working, conscientious and trustworthy.
- Willing to take personal responsibility for delivery against deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Samantha van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS51352.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.