Asset Servicing Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Tier One Investment Bank
- Temporary & Contract
- London, UK
- £225 - £275 per day PAYE, depending on experience
Our client is a leading investment bank based in the City of London. They are seeking an individual to join their fast-paced Corporate Actions team, where they will take responsibility for processing voluntary corporate events across the EMEA region. This will initially be a 6-month contract, although there is potential for further extension.
- Management of relationships with clients through daily communication and regular visits.
- Provide timely and accurate response to queries raised from direct hedge fund clients and other business partners.
- Risk management and reporting: monitor various reports for distribution to clients and senior management.
- Support and liaise with internal trading desks, prime broker clients, stock loan counterparties and external brokers.
- Extensive interaction with the Global Asset Servicing Group and other operations departments.
- Opportunity to participate in a wide range of projects.
- Experience within the asset servicing function of a tier one invesment bank.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Education to degree level is desirable but not essential.
- Superior organization skills with regards to day to day and project work.
- Logical and proactive thinker.
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high risk environment to challenging deadlines and targets.
- Proven track record of using initiative and implementing process improvements.
- Understanding of a broker dealer environment and key associated market risks.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS51410.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.