Client Services Senior Analyst - Asset Servicing
- Temporary & Contract
- £250 - £300 per day PAYE, depending on experience
Our client, a tier 1 investment bank, is seeking a Client Services Senior Analyst to sit within their Asset Servicing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the execution of event processing and will work to ensure that the businesses, clients and stakeholders receive critical updates and support for decision-making. The successful candidate will have c. 3 - 4 years of relevant experience, within a similar industry.
- Contribute to the definition, review, and execution of global asset servicing strategy.
- Identify and deliver functional enhancements in processes and/or core tools and technologies that will improve divisional leverage
- Demonstrate ability to identify and leverage solutions used by other teams, and foster a culture of innovation in which the more junior population is encouraged to seek creative solutions.
- Deliver consistent client service through partnerships with other teams and divisions.
- Provide guidance and advice from a risk and control perspective to ensure the proper remediation of risk arising from new products, business, migrations, etc.
- Partner with regional management team to provide effective oversight of key Asset Servicing Functions
- Challenge existing risk and control framework and the status quo to further reinforce the control environment
- Partner with a Vice President to build a resilient and motivated team by promoting diverse perspectives, providing transparent feedback, and offering career coaching
- Assume accountability and ownership of complex situations, offering own expertise to influence outcomes
- Play an active role in GS citizenship activities and seek leadership opportunities where possible, while coaching and encouraging others to do the same
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within a similar role, within a tier 1 investment bank.
- Sees the big picture and keeps current with emerging business, economic and market trends.
- Works towards challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Strong team player who collaborates readily with others within and across teams.
- Encourages other team members to participate and contribute, and acknowledges others' contributions.
- Forward-thinker who anticipates questions, plans for contingencies, and identifies clear objectives.
- Improves current processes and develops creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value.
- Influences outcomes by taking a position on issues and presenting sound, persuasive rationale for ideas.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS51414.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.