- London, UK
- Up to £35,000 per annum + generous benefits
Our client is a leading private equity firm focused on investments within the consumer industry. They are seeking a Fund Administrator to join their London-based Finance team and assist in the day-to-day oversight of investor queries, fund reporting and cash management. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is keen to develop upon their existing finance experience within a fast-paced and dynamic financial services environment.
- Assisting with investor drawdown and distribution processes – including the creation of investor drawdown and distribution notices, and payment reconciliations.
- Cash management and set up of payments on online banking platforms.
- Assisting with administration of fund bridge finance facilities.
- Management of investor static data – including population of fund accounting system.
- Assisting with ad-hoc investor queries and periodic investor audit confirmation requests.
- Assisting in the funds’ quarterly reporting processes and annual audit.
- Ad hoc project oriented tasks e.g. assisting with tax compliance processes or systems projects.
- Management of the investor portal – including updating of investor details, document upload and review.
- Management of central funds team email inbox – including logging of queries, distribution of work flow, management of deadlines.
- Stong A Level results in Mathematics/Further Mathematics/Economics.
- Ideally educated to degree level, although non-graduates with strong A Levels/directly relevant experience will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of previous experience within the accounting function.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and grow and a passion for building strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail to ensure processes are followed and tasks are completed to a very high standard.
- Competent user of Excel.
- Experience in a fund management environment would be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Samantha van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS51550.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.