Synthetics Client Integration Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Tier-One Investment Bank
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London, UK
- Up to £300 per day, PAYE
Our client is a leading investment bank with offices in the City of London. They are seeking an analyst with a strong understanding of synthetics/cash equity products to assist in the efficient and successful onboarding of new clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to join a fast-paced investment banking environment with excellent opportunities for career progression. This is an initial six-month contract with the potential to become longer-term.
- Work in partnership with other Operations teams and the equities business to ensure that new clients are onboarded accurately and in a timely manner to ensure positive client experiences.
- Coordinate the onboarding configuration of new clients trading equity products, cash, synthetics and listed options, and additionally enabling existing clients with new products and markets within equities.
- Work directly with clients to obtain their post-execution preferences and work to understand their requirements in their entirety.
- Liaise with multiple teams globally across Operations, Technology and Business, building a good understanding of the front-to-back trade lifecycle for equities.
- Proactively ensure that any newly onboarded clients have no issues after trading commences. Monitor clients' pilot trade activity to ensure front-to-back straight-through processing.
- Degree educated (2.1 grade or above).
- 2+ years of previous experience within a middle office/trade support, onboarding or client services role.
- Strong understanding of synthetic/cash equity products is essential.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Organised and efficient with keen attention to detail and a commitment to customer service.
- Strong and flexible team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to deliver best-in-class client service.
- Understanding of the equities prime and franchise business.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Samantha van Staden: onlinejobs@firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS51866.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please www.walkerhamill.com.