Technology Consultant - Alternative Assets Industry
Alternative Assets Consultancy
- London, UK
- £55,000 - £80,000 + benefits, depending on experience
Our client is a boutique consultancy business focused on offering strategy, operations and technology advisory services to financial services clients. They are seeking a Consultant to join the business in a role that will be focused on wide-ranging projects within the alternative assets space.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of back- and middle-office systems and processes, with a proven track record of using either Anaplan or financial modeling within this context. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is keen to move into a role where they will work with a range of technologies, adding value for clients by driving towards effective solutions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working on technology implementation projects you will help clients solve their planning and reporting issues by implementing Anaplan and Workiva.
- You will be open to learning about these and other technologies and how they can help the client base.
- You will be a team player who will enjoy dealing with people across all levels, both clients and within the team.
- Stay current with the technologies the firm implements and keep certifications up to date.
- Lead the development of dashboards, visualisation, and analytical solutions.
- Build relationships with clients and search for ways to improve client satisfaction.
- Assist with requirements, model documentation and project management.
- A mixture of remote working and London-based clients, with opportunities to travel if required.
- Educated to degree level with strong academics.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modelling within an FP&A or Analyst team or with a consulting background is desirable.
- High proficiency to understand and interrogate complex business data requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and an openness to new and diverse challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and work with various customers and management levels.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS51898.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.