Carried Interest Analyst
- Central London
- £50,000 - £65,000, depending on experience
Our client, a leading mid-market private equity firm is looking for a Carried Interest Analyst to join their team in a newly created role. This is an exciting opportunity to sit within the Finance Team, assisting the Corporate Controller with all compensation, benefit and carried interest requests in a leading firm.
- Update forecasts and liaise with the finance team to monitor spending against budget.
- Post monthly payroll journals to NetSuite and provide a monthly accrual schedule as required.
- Assist in the preparation of P11D information and annual PAYE Settlement Agreement.
- Keep master compensation file updated, used as part of the annual review process.
- Pension management, complete monthly pension contribution file.
- Ensure all PAYE invoices are approved and passed to the Accounts Payable team in a timely manner to avoid any late payments.
- Lead compensation projects and system implementation as required.
- Assist the Corporate Controller in setting up payroll & benefits in new jurisdiction.
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, providing status updates and chasing new joiner information as required.
- Maintain carried interest calculations, including updating files as needed for additional allocations.
- Collate annual carried interest summary files for all staff, to be issued as part of annual review process.
- Liaise with GP board to get carry allocations approved and paperwork signed.
- Work with Fund Administrators on capital contribution notices & transfer paperwork.
- Previous and relevant experience with a Financial services/investment management background.
- Previous experience of carried interest a distinct advantage.
- Interest in working with numbers and data. Analytical skills would be beneficial.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work on and update the model for the administrative/calculation of the carry and reward investment process.
- Proven administrative background.
- Keen to improve processes and bring new ideas to the table & own projects.
- Ability to be discrete in dealing with sensitive and confidential compensation data.
- Experience of NetSuite would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam Van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS51948.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.