People Analytics - Investment
- London, UK
- £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits, depending on experience
Our client is an extremely well-regarded multi-asset investment firm with offices based in the West End. They are seeking a People Analytics professional to take on a newly-created and exciting role reporting to the Director of Management Operations. The successful candidate will have at least 18 months to 2 years of experience within the consulting space, with an interest in data analytics. The role will be focused on delivering impact by leading the firm's internal people survey design, running survey operations, and transforming data and analysis into insights and recommendations to inform the firm's people agenda and business strategy.
- Partner with firm’s people functions (HR and Management Operations) to implement new and support ongoing operational analytics efforts (e.g., leadership feedback, end of deal feedback for debriefs, annual employee engagement survey, team pulse checks, etc.).
- Help to identify and frame key people and business needs and design appropriate surveys (questions, process, etc.).
- Implement and operationalise surveys using the firm’s surveying tools.
- Design and maintain dashboards for visualising data and support teams to use these dashboards.
- Communicate insights and implications to key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships and work closely with external survey tool providers.
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for ad hoc people data and analytics requests.
- Help shape and execute an exciting internal engagement and communications plan that supports and reinforces the firm’s people agenda and business strategy.
- Support the Chief of Staff on staffing, including maintaining the staffing database, conducting periodic analyses on resource allocation, and ensuring survey distribution lists are accurate and up to date.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with HR information.
- Educated to degree level (degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources or with a quantitative/statistics focus preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role (internal/external consulting experience preferred).
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (including the ability to use tools that support data analysis such as pivot tables, v-lookups, creating basic formulae), with proficiency in other Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word).
- Prior experience and working knowledge of implementing and running surveys (particularly using Peakon or Qualtrics) are advantageous.
- The ability to get to grips quickly with people operations and needs.
- Capacity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Superb analytical skills; hands-on experience manipulating and deriving insight from large datasets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with high attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and follow-through skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, poise and professional capacity to interact and work collaboratively with employees across all levels.
- Self-starter, with energy, enthusiasm and passion combined with the hunger, drive, ambition and ability to develop further.
- Strong, pragmatic business and people acumen with the ability to recognise the implications of their findings and recommendations.
- Dedicated team player, a strong sense of ownership and bias towards delivery/action.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS51961.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.