Project Management Consultant - Private Markets
- London, UK
- Up to c. £100,000, depending on experience
Our client is a well-established consulting firm offering technology-focused business solutions to clients within the financial services sector. They are seeking a Project Manager to join their fast-growing Private Markets division in a client-facing role focused on post-sale software implementation. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the private markets space and demonstrable experience in project management, with the desire to build upon their experience in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- Manage all aspects of the client onboarding process by following internal methodology, which includes understanding clients' current workflows and processes, capturing clients' requirements, identifying project enhancements and defining new procedures and workflows.
- Assist clients with day-to-day post-implementation functions.
- Report on progress and ensure that the client is aware and up to speed on all project issues.
- Own the resolution of client issues.
- Contribute to evolving daily data validations and client delivery processes.
- Coordinate project resources internally and externally to ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Monitor project budget and review project billing on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of previous project management experience within the private markets industry.
- Strong client-facing, leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of Excel.
- Experience using SQL will be advantageous.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Demonstrably self-motivated and ambitious.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS52272.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.