Loans Closing Operations Specialist - 6 Month Contract
Tier One Investment Bank
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London, UK
- Up to £440 per day, PAYE
Our client is a tier-one investment bank with offices based in the City of London. They are seeking an experienced loans closing professional to join their Credit Loans Middle Office department on a contract basis. This role will be focused on supporting various internal business teams with the origination, syndication and secondary market trading of performing and non-performing loans. This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to develop experience within a high-profile banking team.
- Monitor trading systems for new trades and confirm trades with outside clients.
- Draft, review and negotiate transfer documents (including trade confirmations and transfer certificates).
- Liaise with Legal, Compliance, Credit, Trading desks, Agency and Servicing teams to ensure that necessary approvals are obtained and that pricing/cash flows are agreed, reconciled and settled within internal systems.
- Interact regularly with Trading, Sales and outside clients, with exposure to in-house lawyers, Compliance, Credit and Regulatory teams.
- 2+ years of experience in an operations/middle office role.
- Knowledge and previous experience of bank loans closing, servicing or agency activity.
- Experience navigating loan credit agreements.
- Prioritise and display flexibility.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong control mindset, with a focus on enhancing the existing infrastructure to support improvements to the business.
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong organisational skills and flexibility, with the ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities throughout the day.
- Professional approach with the ability to communicate well directly with external parties such as borrowers, lenders and other agents.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS52353.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.