Equities Middle Office Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Tier One Investment Bank
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London
- Up to £300 per day, PAYE
Our client is a leading investment bank based in the city of London. They are seeking an experienced operations professional to join their Equities Execution team within the Global Markets division, on an initial 6-month basis. This role will be focused on the allocation, confirmation and matching of cash equity trades with clients ranging from global asset managers to private banks. The ideal candidate will have 18 months+ of experience, ideally with an understanding of cash and/or equity derivative products. There is potential for this role to become longer-term for the right individual.
- Work closely with teams across the global business to proactively manage risk ad challenge existing business practices on a daily basis.
- Understand and meet evolving expectations of key clients across the firm, driving and following through on any efficiency initiatives.
- Work in partnership with client and sales traders to ensure that trades are allocated, confirmed and processed in a timely manner in order to safeguard the firm's capital and reputation, also meeting client SLAs.
- Excellent client services skills gained within a fast-paced client services or operational role.
- Understanding of equities products, ideally cash or equities derivatives.
- Strong team working skills, able to work with both internal departments in London and globally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work in a dynamic environment, with a proven history of being able to react to changing priorities.
- Track record in the development of client relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS52407.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.